6 A?s to Build Up Your Children
Parenting Course Tailor Made for Chinese Parents
Number of discs: 3
Run time: D1 (1 hr. 32 mins.)
Run time: D2 (54 mins.)
Run time: D3 (1 hr. 46 mins.)
First Parenting DVD in China based on Biblical Principles
- Why do parents and kids who should love each other feel hurt and have conflict?
- How is your relationship with your kid(s)? Do you often feel overwhelmed and bewildered?
- Does the weakness of your child feel like a thorn in your eye?
- Do you appreciate your child or do you criticize him or her?
- Do you understand your child and give them attention that they need?
- Why don?t your children want to spend time with you? Are you available when your kids are in need?
- Do your children have accountability and affection? Are they prepared for the fast-changing society and pressure?
- Do you have authority over the kids? Do your children respect other people?
About the Speaker
Mr. Andrew Yuan is a famous marriage and parenting expert in China. He has taught in Beijing Foreign Language Normal College (presently College of Foreign Languages Capital Normal University) and University of International Business and Economics. He worked in American International Management and Technology Corporation as Training Consultant in 1998 and worked as vice president later. At that time, he gradually became devoted to the marriage and parenting educational career and decided to make it his lifelong mission. Andrew attended Family Life international trainers? training in 1999 and 2004, and received the qualification certificate. He started The Communication of the Hearts parenting educational column in magazine What Parents Need to Know in 1999. Andrew has been on speaking tours around China in the past 10 years and has travelled to more than 20 provinces and municipalities. He covers topics such as dating, marriage, family, parenting and character building.
Chinese educational expert Andrew Yuan, who has more than 10 years of counseling experience, analyses parenting problems and mistakes within the context of Chinese culture. He explains the 6 A parenting ideas that Josh McDowell promoted: Acceptance, Appreciation, Affection, Availability, Accountability and Authority. He provides family educational guides with biblical principles and gives examples of how he has applied it into his own life. This will help other parents build a nurturing 6 A’s environment, giving children true love and helping them flourish physically, mentally and spiritually.
- Knowing how to love children, and saying no to love’s hurt: Andrew explains the 6 A parenting ideas that Josh McDowell promoted: Acceptance, Appreciation, Affection, Availability, Accountability and Authority. He provides family educational guides with biblical principles and gives examples of how he has applied it into his own life. This will help other parents build a nurturing 6 A?s environment, giving children true love and helping them flourish physically, mentally and spiritually.
- Combining both Chinese and western cultures and teaching with authority: This is the first DVD set product that combines both Chinese and western cultures to elaborate true love, which brings refreshment and guides parents to understand how to truly love their children and helps fill up their love tank.
- Live lecture and first class quality: Live lecture leaves lots of opportunity for audience and lecturer to interact and communicate. First class shooting and recording technology with wonderful video clips in between gives audience the feeling of being on the scene personally.