Now You’re Speaking My Language
Paper: 15.5 X 23
Category: Marriage / Relationships
About the Author
Gary Chapman is the author of the New York Times bestselling The Five Love Languages book series. He is the director of Marriage and Family Life Consultants, Inc., and travels around the world presenting seminars. Gary’s radio program airs on more than 100 stations.
Other titles by Gary Chapman:
- The Five Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace
- The Five Languages of Apology
- Anger: Handling a Powerful Emotion in a Healthy Way
- Hope for the Separated
- The Four Seasons of Marriage
Now You’re Speaking My Language encourages husbands and wives to offer steadfast loyalty, forgiveness, empathy, and commitment to resolving conflict, thus encouraging each other in spiritual growth. Chapman shows how communication and intimacy are key points in developing a successful marriage by focusing on these principles:
- Lasting answers to marital growth are found in the Bible.
- Your relationship with God enhances your marriage relationship.
- Communication is the main way two become one in a marriage.
- Biblical oneness involves sex, but also intellectual, spiritual, emotional, and social oneness.
Now You’re Speaking My Language is the paperback edition of Chapman’s 2004 Gold Medallion award winner, Covenant Marriage.