Praying for Your Family
Paper: 13 X 18.5
About the Author
Author Sammy Tippit is a prolific international evangelist and conference speaker. He regularly preaches at evangelistic events attended by hundreds of thousands of people and has proclaimed the gospel in more than 80 countries throughout the world. He founded the evangelistic organization, God’s Love In Action, in 1970, which is now called Sammy Tippit Ministries. He is the author of 13 books, including The Prayer Factor and Fire In Your Heart. His books have been translated into more than 20 languages. He is married to Debara “Tex” Tippit and they have two children and five grandchildren and reside in San Antonio, Texas.
Praying for Your Family provides hope for your home and explains how to forge a future for your family. You will read inspirational testimonies, learn foundational principles, and apply tremendous truths that enable you to pray effectively for your family.
- The Meeting Place: The place where God?s Sovereignty and Man?s Will intersect. There you will discover the joy of intimacy with God.
- Praying for Your Family: Learn Biblical principles that will make an eternal impact on your family.
- Praying for Your Children: Praying in a manner that can transform your children?s lives.
- Praying With a Forgiven Heart and a Forgiving Heart: Learn to pray with a forgiven and a forgiving heart and you will discover the secret of power in your prayer life.
- Tearing Down Strongholds: Identify the spiritual strongholds in your family and in your life and understand how to overcome them.
- Desperate Praying: Watch your burdens turn into blessings when you pray with a desperate heart.
- Leaving a Legacy: Not only will prayer be an example for future generations, but your prayer life will become the legacy you leave.