Escaping the Misunderstanding of Marriage
Paper: 14.5 X 21
Other titles by Andrew Yuan:
- Marriage: A Covenant for Life
- True Love Follow Me DVD
- 6 A’s to Build Up Your Children DVD
- Finding Your Better Half
About the Author
Mr. Andrew Yuan is a marriage and parenting expert, popular speaker and author in China. He is often referred to as “the Watchman for Chinese Families.”
Mr. Yuan began studying marriage, family and parenting in the 1990’s. He is a certified trainer with FamilyLife, having attended training in both 1999 and 2004. In 1999, he began writing the parenting educational column, The Communication of the Hearts, for the magazine What Parents Need to Know. For the past 10 years, Andrew has been on speaking tours around China and has traveled to more than 20 provinces and municipalities. He covers topics such as dating, marriage, family, parenting and character building.
- Are the roles of men and women the same in marriage?
- Are they equal in marriage?
- Is marriage just finding a partner to live together with?
- Are happiness and harmony the purpose of marriage?
- Are Christians allowed to divorce, remarry?
The purpose of this book is to help readers learn about marriage in a Biblical context. Author Andrew Yuan answers the above questions as well as shares the vision that God has given him through years of counselling and even from his own personal experiences in dealing with myths, misunderstandings and pitfalls in marriage.
This book features:
- The current situation of marriage in the Chinese society
- Case studies of Chinese marriages with practical analysis
- The virtues and vanities of the author?s nearly 30 years of marriage